Saturday, May 26, 2007

Just about to dash out to see the NME New Music Tour in Nottingham. Starring Rumble Strips, Pull Tiger Tail, Blood Red Shoes, and Little Ones. Really looking forward to seeing Pull Tiger Tail, they were great fun when they played the Biv at the end of last year. I'll get some nice photos/videos and post some MP3's up tomorrow.

For people staying in Lincoln for the night, One Big Wellington Boot has OvO from Milan playing, with support from, amoung others, I My Bike. Definetly worth getting along to that I'd say. On the other hand, RaW (having now moved to the Mezz bar in Pavillions) have Starter playing what I think is the last RaW of this year. So plenty to get up to.

And to pass the time, I thought you might find this ammusing... Courtesy of I Am Fuel, You Are Fire.