Sunday, November 11, 2007

At long last, here's the fabulous new video for Our Iron Lung favorites, Lincoln's very own I Need To Discover. Having supported bands such as Goodbooks and Louie at Club Indiependance, as well as Bono Must Die and Late Of The Pier at House Of Jealous Lovers, I Need To Discover have their debut single 'Mix And Match' out later this month on Square Peg Round Hole Records. Its already been featured in Artrocker, Sandman, and Bullet, and the video is to be on MTV2 by mid-week. I Need To Discover have several single launch parties planned to celebrate the release on 26th November, including Lincoln on the 28th, and London on the 1st December, make sure you get along to those. For now, I'll leave you with the video and an old demo MP3 to keep you happy until the 26th.




[MP3] I Need To Discover - Trainwreck - Buy from HMV on 26th November.
[VIDEO] I Need To Discover - Mix & Match
[MYSPACE] I Need To Discover

EDIT:// The physical release of Mix & Match has been put back to the 10th of December, iTunes to 3rd December. Keep an eye on the I Need To Discover myspace for more info and pre-order links.